Thank you to everyone who attended this meeting and special thanks to our friends at Friendship AME Church for hosting us!
- MPPC Ramp Build – September 20 & 21 (tentative)
- ECMOW Repair List
Fix It Forum: 2 separate initiatives
- Wheelchair Ramp Builds
- Rapid Response Repairs
Committees: Please step up! We need volunteers to lead these small groups as well as volunteers to join these small groups.
- Incoming: group to take all incoming referrals, vet the project, send through application process
- Planning: site visit, measure, drawings, material list, volunteer needs
- Execution: doing and completing the project
- Resources: group to talk to community partners to establish material donations/discounts, secure materials
- Marketing: spread the good word
- Fundraising: build partnerships, raise funds, allocate funds, write grants
Skill Set Inventory:
- Next Steps: send to entire ECEN email list (church congregations, community partners, civic organizations)
- Send them our way!
- Rotary, Kiwanis, Sertoma, etc. – let’s present and spread the word to the community
- Six Mile Christian Center Youth Movie & Dinner – Sept. 13 – 6:00pm
- EC Habitat Golf Tournament – Sept. 17 – Bull’s Bay
- ECMOW Oyster Roast – Oct. 27 – Gold Bug Island
ECMOW Repair List
- Attached to minutes email for group reference
Monday, October 7 at 6:00pm
Christ Church – Parish Hall – 2304 Highway 17 N.