HOW WE HELP
Fix-It! is an essential home repair program for East Cooper homeowners living in ill-fit conditions. Our volunteers offer assistance with repairs relating to safety, health and accessibility.
TYPES OF ASSISTANCE OFFERED
- Porch builds or repairs
- Roof repairs
- Windows and doors
- Heat and/or A/C assistance
- Wheelchair ramp builds or repairs
- Plumbing and electrical
- General maintenance that impacts safety, health, accessibility of home
- Home must be located in the East Cooper community (29464, 29466, 29451, 29482)
- Completed application submitted and approved
Please click below to download the Fix-It! Application.
Applications are also available at ECCO on Six Mile Road.
Completed applications may be emailed to email@example.com or delivered to the office at ECCO.
All requests for assistance are reviewed, assessed and prioritized by a team of Fix-It! leaders and volunteers.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Volunteer! Join a team (or form your own) for a repair project
- Attend Fix-It! meetings and learn about project opportunities
- Provide a special skill (plumbing, electrical, etc…)
- Donate building materials or funding
- Recruit volunteers from your church or organization
- Refer a homeowner who could user our help
Regardless of experience level or expertise, the time and talents of your faith group or organization can be put to great use as a part of Fix-It!
For more information about volunteering, please contact our Fix-It! Director Anthony Major: firstname.lastname@example.org